* 100% handwoven khadi cotton by revival artisans
* Hand-dyed using the root of flowers from India
* Long billowing sleeves with shirring on cuffs and ruffles on the end
* Buttons are made from fabric
* Sits just above the hips, to be left out or tucked in easily.
* Stretches but is true to its size
This garment is made with natural fibres and handcrafted using traditional techniques resulting in a completely unique piece. This means that the print or colour might vary slightly on each piece.
Our model Ali is wearing size S. Height - 165cm/5'5 Bust - 78cm/30" Waist - 66cm/26" Hips - 89cm/35"