We take pride by making quality and unique goods. Our products are handcrafted by traditional techniques, resulting in each product being unique and slightly different from each other. Due to its handmade nature sometimes it can carry imperfections and since we want to see you smile so please see below return policies:
- We will provide a refund on full priced items if it has not been worn, damaged or washed and has all tags attached within 5 days of receiving the goods.
- We must be Notified via email at email@example.com to receive authorization of your return. Please include the following details in your email:
- Order number 2. Item description 3. Reason for return 4. If you would like a refund or store credit.
- Once approved you will be provided with a return address to send your item/s back. Please include the original invoice and packaging, so we can identify your order.
- Customers are responsible for the shipping costs unless an item is faulty. We recommend sending your item/s back using a prepaid service that offers tracking.
- Full priced items can be returned for a store-credit or exchange also. Due to the limited number of stocks available for every collection, all exchanges are subject to availability. If the size you desire is no longer available, you will be eligible only for a credit note.
- We do not offer a refund on sale items
- The refund will be made to the original method of payment after inspection of the garment.
- Please allow up to 7 days for your refund to be processed.
- If items are faulty please notify us within 3 working days. and we can provide a refund, given that after the assessment of the article we are unable to fulfil the submitted order due to stock availability. Compensation for Shipping cost will be made.
- Please be aware the size guide is general and sizes will vary dependant on the silhouette and fabrication of the individual garment.
- We understand that we are all unique and have come in different shapes, sizes and proportions. If you have any other further questions regarding sizing and fit, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please follow care instructions carefully on the garments, as most of our items are very unique using traditional hand techniques of hand embroidery and hand block printing.
- Our products are dyed in small batches, using gentle dyes. Due to the lack of chemicals used, the colour may change adding to its uniqueness.